1.Creative Crowdsourcing- We had the most freedom on this project, and when we were able to collaborate with all of our classmates to make one cut, it was so exciting to see the creativity that we all had to offer. I want to keep making content like this.
2. Earth Art Animation- Another project that allowed for a bunch of freedom, and we were able to control pretty much the whole scene in any way we wanted to.
3.Bolex Long take- The long take was very interesting to work with, as it gave perspective on what it was like to shoot back in the day.
4.Rythmic Edit- Not very free in terms of creativity, and the edit did not come out the way I hoped.
5.Video Letter- Was more or less vague and did not learn too much from it.
6.Film Manipulation- The project was incredibly time consuming and I feel like i didn't get the payoff I was hoping for after putting so much work into it, only to not be what I thought.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog