Crowdsourcing Art
After watching the Ted Talk with Aaron Koblin, I simply am amazed at what we are now capable of doing in terms of composing "mass" crowdsourced art. Our creative influence through technology is only getting stronger and completely intricate and seemingly impossible tasks are made easier than ever before. I actually saw the Johnny Cash music video years ago when it first came out, and instantly fell in love with their concept. It seriously is one of my favorite music videos to date, and I would love to be a part in some content like that. Even the other examples of crowdsourced art were extremely intriguing to me, as each allows an individual the creative freedom to do whatever they want, while still creating a synonymous overall picture.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog